Background

Tuesday 7 October 2008

I'm Tagged!

So I have been tagged. I don't always do these, but I am concerned about the spy software that I have been informed about from my "tagger"!

Here are the rules...
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. List six random things about yourself.
3. Tag six people at the end of the post.

Six random things about myself:
1) I aspire to many things - but don't really have the will power to achieve any of them.
2) I could live on a diet of biscuits, fresh bread, tuna mayonnaise and cheese - just not very healthily!
3) I really like my new short hair and found the long hair a real pain.
4) Mountain Rescue is a total buzz and I missed it when I was in Germany.
5) I would love to live in Scotland, with the German weather and bear festivals.
6) I find baths and beach holidays boring.

So now I tag 6 people but I only know one more person who blogs!
Dr Karen

Anyone else reading this who blogs, can you be my other five?

No comments: