Background

Thursday 2 July 2009

Name Needed

And before you get too excited, no, this is not for Baby (you'll just have to wait for that one for a few months more!) This is for another new family member.

Last week Angus went to visit Granny for the day. Just as I was about to walk to collect him, her car pulled up at the end of the drive and Angus yelled out of the car window, "Mummy! Mummy! Look! Look at what I have!" Excited would seriously be an understatement. I have never seen him quite so uncontainably happy. I walked to the car and he was frantically pulling at a cardboard box sitting next to him on the back seat. Upon opening the box I saw....

a cute little white rabbit.



Problem - what do we call it?

Not Snowy (she was my Granny's evil, white, mass-murdering cat) and Angus hasn't got any other ideas. Last weekend we asked the Scouts at camp and were given the following (edited!) suggestions:
Breakfast
Cornflakes
Suzie
Snow White
Bunbun

Any better ideas?

She is very cute and tame as well, which is quite surprising since she came from a pet shop!

No comments: